Online meeting to discuss about agroecology practices in Ethiopia.
The event will be the opportunity to know, share and learn about local initiatives run by youth to promote agroecology. Participants include the representatives of the following organisations and communities:
- Women 4 Climate – Ms. Nura Mohammed, C40 Cities
- Conservation Agriculture Mainstreaming – Mr. Frew Beriso, Canadian Food Grains Bank
- Acid Soils Management Lime Campaign Update – Ms. Lensa Girma, Civic Engagement Alliance
- Youth & Urban Agriculture – Mr. Frezer Fikiru, Green Henon Agricultural Technology Service PLC
- Local Seeds and GMO Awareness – Dr. Bayush Tsegeye
- Youth Entrepreneurship and Nutrition – Ms. Beti Lakew, BeNu Foods
Free digital event. To follow the streaming, click here. For more information, click here. Event organized by Slow Food Convivium Ethiopia, the Youth in Agroecology Learning Track Africa (YALTA) and AgriProFocus.
Event languages: EN