The Slow Food Guide to the Beers of Italy is a deep dive into the world of small-scale, high-quality brewers.
Many of the “Snail” awards of the latest editions have been given to businesses that work with mixed fermenation, often using native yeasts. Starting with Loverbeer, one of the first to explore the theme, we explore the contemporary panorama.
- Tre Ban and Saison de L’Ouvrier by Loverbeer (Marentino, Piedmont)
- Incrocio Bianco by Siemàn (Villaga, Veneto)
- Primavera 2019 by Cantina Errante (Cipressino, Tuscany)
- U Baccabianca by Ca’ del Brado (Pianoro, Emilia-Romagna)
- Impombera by Asso di Coppe, Birrificio Bionoć (Trentino Alto Adige)
Tickets may be bought online until 12 p.m. on October 11.
Eataly Torino Lingotto – Via Nizza 230 – Turin.
Event languages: IT, EN
Via Nizza 230 - Torino (Italy)