Useful tools for the valorisation of the mountain: Slow Food Travel, narrating labels, mountain labelling, PDO, PGI and P.A.T.
As part of the Oltreterra 2020 programme, an appointment entitled “The valorisation of the mountains through quality agriculture and the narration of the protagonists” to discuss experiences and virtuous actions that can valorise production in the Apennines and beyond.
Moderator: Antonio Nicoletti – Legambiente
Alessio Mammi, Regional Councillor for Agriculture of the Emilia-Romagna Region.
– Michele Rumiz Slow Food Travel
– Monica Valeri – APT Emilia-Romagna – Circuito Cammini e Vie di Pellegrinaggio (Pilgrimage Ways and Routes)
– Matteo Calzolari – Forno Calzolari – producer of Montagna and the Slow Food Wheat Community of the Upper Bolognese Apennines
– Alessandro Marchi – Caseificio Rosola – producer of Parmigiano PDO and Slow Food Presidium
– Ancient Turchi Oil Mill – Longiano – producer of PDO olive oil from the hills of Romagna
– Guido Salini – F.lli Salini – Slow Food della Mariola Presidium
– Roberto Casamenti – Osteria La Campanara – Slow Food Alliance Chef
Event organized by Slow Food Italy and Slow Food Emilia Romagna in collaboration with the Emilia Romagna Region. To follow in streaming the works click here (Sala Romagna Acque LS1).
Event languages: IT