Participants in the A&T – Automation & Testing fair and the Terra Madre public will meet in the third event of the “Research around food” review organized by MATto, the Materioteca of the Politecnico di Torino.
This event, which will take place in conjunction with the A&T Fair (www.aetevent.com), is dedicated in particular to the theme of shelf-life in packaging. The topics covered will range from checking the level of degradation of the food content to the possible use of new technologies in packaging and the role of active packaging. Food preservation and new production technologies will be the basis of a virtuous meeting that brings together a heterogeneous audience, but united by the interest in innovation in the food chain.
– Claudia De Giorgi, DAD – Department of Architecture and Design, Politecnico di Torino
– Luciano Malgaroli, A&T – Automation & Testing, the Italian trade fair dedicated to Innovation, Technologies and Skills 4.0
– Luca Maria De Nardo, Packaging Observer
– Laura Bersani, Chemical Laboratory, Turin Chamber of Commerce
– Clelia Lombardi, Turin Chamber of Commerce Chemical Laboratory
– Luigi Garavaglia, ILIP – ILPA Group
Beatrice Lerma, MATto, Polytechnic of Turin
Doriana Dal Palù, MATto, Politecnico di Torino
To register, please access this link and register by 10/2/2021. The event will take place on the Zoom platform. Details will be communicated to participants following registration on the form.
Free event organised by the Turin Chamber of Commerce and the Politecnico di Torino
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
Event languages: IT