This event is the second in a series of meetings organised by MATto, the Materioteca of the Politecnico di Torino, dedicated to exploring the world of research and design around food.
In particular, this meeting is dedicated to the role of packaging and communication for local food products, to the story of research and design experiences of companies on the subject, as well as to an in-depth examination of the role of organisations in enhancing the territory.
- Alberto Bassi, IUAV University of Venice
- Anna Catania, University of Palermo
- Laura Bersani, Chemical Laboratory of the Turin Chamber of Commerce
- Cristina Giovannini Luca, Turin Chamber of Commerce Chemical Laboratory
- Mario Di Paolo, Spazio Di Paolo – wine&spirits packaging design/art
- Valeria Agosta Costanzo, Palmento Costanzo wines
- Beatrice Lerma, MATto, Polytechnic of Turin
- Doriana Dal Palù, MATto, Politecnico di Torino
To register: Go to this link and register by 20/1/2021. The event will take place on the Zoom platform. Details will be communicated to participants following registration on the form.
Event organised by the Turin Chamber of Commerce and the Politecnico di Torino
Event languages: IT