This event is the fourth in a series of meetings organised by MATto, the Materioteca of the Politecnico di Torino, dedicated to exploring the world of research and design around food.
In particular, this meeting is dedicated to the theme of sensory anticipation, the role of sight, hearing and touch in packaging, and will explore everything from tasting tools to the perception of luxury in packaging, with a selection of guests on the themes of packaging that anticipates, reveals and attracts.
- Luigi Patitucci, Designer, Design historian and critic
- Luigi Odello, Centro Studi Assaggiatori
- Francesca Tomas, Turin Chamber of Commerce Chemical Laboratory
- Franco Fracchia, Turin Chamber of Commerce Chemical Laboratory
- Beatrice Lerma, MATto, Turin Polytechnic Institute
- Doriana Dal Palù, MATto, Politecnico di Torino
To register: Go to this link and register by 10/3/2021. The event will take place on the Zoom platform. Details will be communicated to participants following registration on the form.
Event organised by the Turin Chamber of Commerce
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
Event languages: IT