A series of live talks on different topics related to Slow Food principles and themes.
Starting from Saturday October 31st, various topics related to how Negros Community is applying Slow Food principles to its everyday life will be addressed. The main purpose of this initiative is to raise awareness of good, clean and fair food available in the Philippines.
The program includes:
- October 31: Slow Food Negros Community, Slow Cheese and Slow Cacao.
- November 7: Urban Gardening.
- November 14: Philippine Native Trees.
- November 21: Food from the Forest.
- November 28: Food Biodiversity.
- December 5: Philippine Coffee.
Pre-recorded video interviews with local experts will be also used as supporting material during the talks.
Follow the live broadcast on Facebook, click here. Event organized by the Slow Food Community Promoting and preserving good clean and fair foods of Negros.
Event languages: EN