Italy is perhaps the country with the most hectares of seafront vineyards.
Beyond the two main islands, Sicily and Sardinia, there are also smaller archipelagos with fascinating landscapes and particular rich biodiversity. The relationship between the sea and the wine is the theme of this Workshop, a journey in six tastings along the coasts and archipelagos from the north to the south of Italy, where often-heroic wine-making is an integral part of life and the land.
- From the island of Palmària in Liguria: Parmaea 2019 di Possa
- From the island of Torcello in Venice: Venusa di Venissa
- From the Sulcis region of Sardinia: Carignano del Sulcis Superiore Terre Brune 2014 by Cantina di Santadi
- From the Amalfi Coast: Costa d’Amalfi Per Eva 2017 by Tenuta San Francesco
- From Sicily: Passito di Pantelleria Bukkuram Sole d’Agosto 2016 and Malvasia Secca di Salina Didyme 2019 by Tasca d’Almerita.
Tickets may be bought online until 12 p.m. on October 7.
Eataly Torino Lingotto – Via Nizza 230 – Turin.
Event languages: IT, EN
Event location: Torino - Eataly, Torino (Italy)